Senior Product Manager Solar
kWh People - Fulltime (40 uur) - Weesp
Wat ga je doen?
Your mission as Senior Product Manager for the product category “Inverters, batteries and energy management” will be to tailor Solarclarity's product-market combinations to the needs of our customers. At one side by proposing the right choices in the product and service range; on the other side by implementing our brand promise "solar made simple" across the entire range. As a Product Manager you know everything about inverters. You know how to convert technical information into clear sales strategies with your strategic and commercial insight. You have the freedom to co-determine the product portfolio.
What are you going to do?
- You'll be the Product Manager of your own category.
- You determine product-market combinations and product strategies in the short and long term, based on internal and external data analysis.
- You analyze how we can align the inverter range even better with what our customer is looking for.
- You are, together with the other Product Managers (3), responsible for drawing up and executing a full range portfolio plan & roadmap.
- You are responsible for the execution, the turnover and margin targets. You also determine the sales price & margin of your product category.
- You provide up-to-date information regarding products and services.
- You prepare product and brand introductions together with Purchasing and Sales, draw up marketing plans, brief the Product Marketing and monitor the implementation.
- You investigate specific issues on the market and keep a close eye on commercial and technical developments at manufacturers and competitors.
- You translate insights into useful information for our commercial departments and include their input in the assortment choices.
- As an product specialist you act as an internal 1st-line source of information.
- You can easily interact with various internal and external stakeholders and your commercial drive and enthusiasm are contagious.
- You think along with the organization. Where can things be done even better or more efficiently?
With us you get a lot of freedom and responsibility. Solarclarity is a flat, informal organization where own initiative is valued. We are a fast growing company where change is the order of the day. This offers great opportunities to continue to develop.
Wat neem je mee?
- You have a completed HBO/WO education.
- You have experience in a similar position, preferably in B2B2C Product Management in technology or electronics, or you have an affinity with this.
- You have a commercial attitude to realize our growth ambitions.
- You are analytical and have experience with Excel and possibly Power BI.
- You have a strong personality and do not shy away from a discussion on content.
- You are flexible; no day is the same in our Solarcoaster.
- You are a team player with a can-do mentality.
- Knowledge of inverters is required.
- And we like to see that all our colleagues fit in with our core values:
Courageous I Progressive I Contribute I Customer Focused I Collaborate
Wat krijg je terug?
- A pleasant scale-up working atmosphere.
- An attractive salary and profit distribution.
- 25 holidays + off on January the 2th.
- A pension scheme.
- A laptop and a mobile phone.
- An organized lunch every office day.
- Friday afternoon drinks in our own SC bar or at our roof terrace.
As a solar power specialist, we like to share our knowledge, for example through our SC Academy, our Energy Management Experience Center (EMEC) and our Energy Café. In order to realize our sustainable ambitions, we are constantly looking for the brightest minds with a green heart.
Waar ga je werken?
We are a fast growing B2B E-commerce company in the solar industry. In the next few years there will be major developments in the field of solar panels, inverters, batteries, mounting systems and energy management. We want to support our customers in Europe as much as possible by offering them the right products, service, price and information. All through a perfect online customer experience.
Solarclarity is growing from a founder of the Dutch solar energy market to an international frontrunner in a fast pace. In 2013 we received a golden FD Gazelle and in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 we were awarded the TOP BRAND PV AWARD from EuPD Research.
De werving en selectie van deze vacature wordt exclusief verzorgd door kWh People
+316 11 25 87 59
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: [email protected]